Sunday, December 12, 2010

Poptropica Does Not Open On Mac G5

As icing sugar

In the last two days it has become warmer. It was raining and the snow has melted away. Only the great hills that have been piled up at the clear snow are still standing there like icebergs. By the thaw my decoration is once again emerged. When it snowed last night then again this morning, everything looked like sprinkled with powdered sugar. Is not that beautiful?






And you will not believe: I once had very lucky and won the raffle of Iris / Heart Journal ! : O)
this sweet wall hanging that she has sewn itself (which comes into my kitchen), a snowman plug, very pretty tone-stars that look like cinnamon and a copy of this great magazine. As in there are great recipes that I certainly will try out soon. And not to mention great views of the decorations in the Scandinavian style completely: o) Thank you very much, dear Iris. you have given me a great joy: o) Hach, may not always be Christmas?


I have now 3 days' leave remaining, I will use it to sew and gifts to buy, to post on the path, pre-cooking, bake, package gifts, and ... and ... and ...! There is much to do! So: Carpe diem and carpe noctem: o)
I wish you all a great third Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment