Sunday, March 6, 2011

Parts Of Boats Labeled

tip .......

...... today, beginning the week I want you some tips and white-wash impressions show ........ we have a part buying an estate of an old woman may not (unfortunately I could not because of the rapid-fire all-maybe I )....... get the chance next weekend, still far in reviewing last night I have always pondered: was this a collector or a woman that her life is busy with whites in any form is ........ it's amazing what she has collected from delicate treasures ......... .. including ceilings in all types, sizes and techniques in white, nude, cream and light blue (which appear to be colored) ... felt tip ... 30km in all possible variations, colors, I have seen last night, sorted, rolled up ,........ I was like a rush to impress me ...... such skills .. .. ..... on the two old large metal coils I wound up once again 17m and 23m bobbin lace - who has been well made, must have patience of a saint ..... .... a crochet with the mammoth crowds 200x260 cm have the hero last night and I also admired and afterwards I'm going to measure the bales damasks - if I'm very lucky, it's enough to it for us a set to sew linen - this would be one of my next big project - I think about it long after .... ..... a lot of pottery and porcelain is also been added ... ..... The tulips of Friday show their true beauty is so slow ....... ..... and even here this species emits a nice smell - it reminds me a little of the Pfingsrosen in the garden (which still hold their winter sleep ).... ...... I just hope that you had a really nice weekend !!!!....... and I'm looking forward to next week
your Jacqueline

ps .... I once got a question for you - who knows of you, how the technique is, to produce such a work of art - it looks like a feinaschiges fishing net that is complemented with beautiful patterns to threads .... ..... I've seen it already at times, but I have no idea how this technique is called - I would be very happy if someone could enlighten me there !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment