Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can Preparation H Make You Infertile

snow leave !!!!!!!

Sooooo ... saw this morning from our garden table:

And ... he looked soooooo
today in the late afternoon! The Moose Snow barometer has acknowledged the service because it is buried in snow. Nothing more to see the elk


We got more snow today than last winter. And because we did not exactly little.


afternoon, before I could park our car in the parking lot, I had the first of half a meter of snow (that is, in the amount of half a meter) free. Now I have next to a snow mountain of about 1.50 meters.


had the way to the front door I fight for me. Though someone had already geschippt a narrow passage, but it was now covered with fresh again.


Then, first expose the front door ...


rich A narrow corridor needs.


you you can not imagine how much snow here. And up to now mainly only in East Holstein. As if a thick cloud had here discharged. And the worst is yet announced for Thursday was meeeeeeehr snow. Tomorrow I'm lucky free. Let's see how that goes further here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment