Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good Removal Macro Deck

Moose snow barometer and Christmas

It seems to me like it was only a few weeks ago that I you my Moose Snow Barometer showed. Now it is re-enabled! This morning it has not snowed once thick flakes and now the sun shines. My favorite winter weather: cold and sunny and a bit of snow like icing sugar. I really like snow. But please, not as much as last year. I do the animals always so sorry when they find no more food.


The Christmas I was almost finished, but somehow I still lose some fresh ideas. I think I'll finish the first Christmas Eve: o) A few decorations I show you before:

Coiled, small tree made of cypress. Standing on a small chest of drawers in the living room and lit the corner.




stair decoration


And our Advent wreath. I like him very well this year. It is a mixture of modern and nostalgic, rustic and romantic. The glass balls and cones are all old and collected at antique and flea markets.





This afternoon I will be visiting with my mother the Christmas market in Niendorf Harbour Fischers Wiehnacht. I hope that I will take from Gela Lille Stofhus there. Looking forward. I wish you a great 1. Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment