Monday, January 31, 2011

30-06 Savage For Sale

IPM 2011 - to feel like springtime inspiration?

Last week Thursday I was with my colleagues at the International Plant Fair (IPM) in Essen. Once again it was pure inspiration! There were so many beautiful works, decorations, flowers and ideas to admire ... too much to count everything and show all the images. But a "little choice" I made for you. Let enchant you from the flood of images: o) (click to enlarge).







This planter is stuck really with cotton buds: o)









This construction was made from cardboard egg. What impresses me here, get the added form as














This here is a work of Björn Kronert who can be with other florists at a show has shown and explained. What is interesting is that this is a table top from the Swedish furniture store is (I think acrylic), which he has from the back only with colored squares and subsequently painted with black paint so that no light shines through. The flowers in glass cylinders, which are attached with suction cups. Cool, huh? : O)


I hope you liked it! If you have questions with pictures, flowers or other you: go ahead! Ask me: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment