Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tv Filmy Onlinelooking For Lola

What sewn and ne question

Two little mini-pillow I made before Christmas. My first Release show results with printed motif on fabric. The love Beate / Sunday Roses sent me some time ago some freezer paper to stabilize the fabric, so you can chase him through the printer. I was initially cost a lot of nerves and I had been afraid for my print head. After some pressure-smeared results, it has now finally worked again.



are determined to follow some printed stuff: o) Beautiful designs, including the reindeer, you'll find in Karen, the Graphics Fairy

And now to my question: Do any of you ever ordered in the U.S. material (eg "Shabby Fabrics or Pink Chalk Fabrics or elsewhere). Is anyone with the customs fees, etc from? Would appreciate information and experiences from you.

a great rest of Sunday I wish you still (now flies out of the tree ... ... KNUT o) ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment