Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Treat Cough In 5 Month Old

Two people ........

...... yesterday with a surprise for me, a beam cast on my face: first came a-awaited letter from Maren / Marenshus ....... I had seen your charms in one of your recent posts and was impressed ......... it hit me a replacement before ..... by my choice of words, she was not even really been impressed ....... ok, HOME, GARDEN, SHOP are now not really romantic words - but just right for what I wanted: namely as a key ring - the one with the lettering GARDEN comes to my closet in the milk kitchen, where I keep my small garden tools .............. and I had chosen OMINIA VINCENT AMOR ... .. I find that romantic ....... ...... BUT the kick is PRINCESSGREENEYE with crowns, I had not known anything like this - I was really stunned how beautiful my Maren has "names" implemented !!!!!!! This magical charm remains on my keychain HUIBUUUUH .......... .... and then there was my hero last night with my hot eucalyptus desirable home for days ..... I'd mention him every now and then ....... and now I have one .... but for now He is now in the living room, because he will not immediately get a cold shock, and so I can also enjoy him every day now ...... .... now he has to grow in the garden, then later just so that I will later on from time to time may cut off a twig ....... he forgive me then hopefully ....... . ......... I wish you a really nice weekend and those of you who "go hunting" over the weekend, find happiness!
your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment