Sunday, January 2, 2011

Credit Derivatives Explained

Happy New Year



I wish you all a happy, healthy and happy new year. Have lots of fun on blogging, reading, being creative, gardening or whatever. I will also in this year try to take my best to adjust to.

How have spent their New Year's Eve? We had the best New Year's Eve for a long time. Our friends from North Rhine-Westphalia had visited us and we had a lot of fun together. We ate delicious things viiiiiele and now it is after all the gourmet days again a bit of slow down. The pants have tweaks o) In the coming days I will show you along with some other creative things I before Christmas've made Sun Could I have earlier not show it because of a's gifts: o)


And now I wish you a good start in the first week of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment