Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sure Fire Symptoms Hiv

Fritilaria - checkered lily

One of my favorite spring flowers is the checkerboard flower. For me, a miracle of nature. The leaves are so tender and delicate and the flowers of the purple actually looks Fritilaria look as if someone had painted small checks on it, so as to make a chess board. The whites, however, has no pattern, is therefore not less beautiful.



The beauty of blooming onion that you can put them in the smallest vessel, and they do not mind. Sure you have to water them well here, but basically they do not need much water because they store it in their bulbs and tubers. Too much water can rot the other hand, they rot and. So you can let your creativity run wild, and all planted, so expect the cupboard: o) make (You might as well also with the Sempervivum)



Otherwise, I have unfortunately caught the flu season. Since Wednesday I torture myself around it. And instead it will be better times, it's gotten worse every day. Fortunately, I got a fever. I hope I have reached the summit now and it's now back down to the common cold (3 days she comes ... 3 days ... 3 days it will remain off). I slept a lot in recent days. But I find it hard to sleep now (it's half past before the night). I will still go to bed now and hope that it will be a little better tomorrow. Have something completely sore, red nose ...: o (Have a nice

Sunday, I wish you and stay healthy!



EDIT: discovered I just after publishing my post that I had to this day exactly 88 888 visitors on my blog: o) If this is not a clever number ... matching the red brandy nose: o))

0 comments:

Post a Comment