Thursday, January 6, 2011

Courtroom Alexis Texas

pheasant Party ...

... in our garden under a bird-house! Four pheasants girls have today agreed to breakfast. Otherwise, there is still a "guy" here. The they now appear to have left home. I photographed the girls' passage through the window, so the photos are not so sharp. And dawned's has too.



Otherwise I get today I unexpectedly free, because we had freezing rain and the streets were sauglatt. My boss called me and saved me the way over the ice. Since I was really happy about it. And although it thawed, can I stay home all day. So carpe diem! Today I clean off my Christmas and wash clothes, sucking dust ... ... ... I leave the Christmas tree but by the weekend. I'm ever so sorry to dispose of it. He is also very nice and needled it yet. But by Sunday, he must still believe in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment