Monday, January 31, 2011

Queens Court 120-55 Queens Blvd Phone Number



..... unfortunately, there are currently not so much new to report - all I could show otherwise, is still not really ready. It simply lack the time to do because right now I just try to keep filling the shops. But I have it, I think, succeeded in beautiful photos, which I'm quite proud of and I would like to show you ...... .... so there is at least a little "sign of life" from me ... ..... The light conditions have much to be desired at the moment - how I envy those who write wonderful sunshine - here it is gray in gray for days and only at lunch time it gets so bright that some nice Photos can arise .... ...... And tomorrow night, then closed the Lostopf - who would then still have to slowly work cut then ...... I wish you a sunny day and maybe you send even a few rays us?? Your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment