Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Do The Green And Blue Recycle Bins Mean

A window is a window ?......

....... yes and no again ........ now after so, "pulled out" the big old cup shelf was the wall in the milk kitchen was very "naked" and was already with us forever a huge old barn windows around .... quite a "debris" part, which I so easily could not bear alone .... so long that at some point, unfortunately, a window which was shattered ... was ... in the last days of my "big projects" in addition to the daily business ...... now my hero last night the window is placed on the wall ... .... and "brainstorm" when I've turned into a "cup board / Dekoboard" because so completely naked, I found it not so nice and Shabbychic ?!?... no function ........... The small "skylight" window still works (probably again )........ ........ .... Then the little table has also found a new owner, is now first the long bench in the milk kitchen and pulled a perfect fit out there ... and the small cabinet is first between parked is yet required a functional lock ........ .... this is the chest with our firewood on the other side "wandering" - as well that we have built small parts - otherwise would not be so easy ..... ........... by the way the long rusty "bar" in the corner is an old curtain rod that I first migenommen "in stock" - yet it is very shabby / rather shabby - but is already and even then it is looking for a place ..... so it will never get bored ...... ..... That's it for today - now I have to hurry me, because for this afternoon announced to customers, and yet it looks more like a big market for us in the hall ....... "Big kid" has this week off last night and extra come to me today to help in the back rooms and - as the mother's heart is gaping wide to !!!!!..... I give the winners announced tomorrow - PROMISED ...... care of yourselves and you all have a nice day!! Your
Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment