Friday, March 4, 2011

120 Inch Plastic Round Tablecloth

p2 fusion eye color palette "something about orange"

Hello lovelies,

Last week I shopped from the new p2 range, but never had time to Swatch and to make decent pictures, etc., so come now my first impression of the new things.
The "color your life" pallets had to go, unfortunately, too bad it came in are new palettes ...

"Color Fusion" eye palette in 4 shades (blue, purple, green and even orange-brown)
Price: € 3.55
something

about 010 orange




The pigmentation is by and large ok, a few colors weaken, whereas others are again very well pigmented. Also some are buttery soft and in others you have to scratch right to paint on the brush! Especially Apply wet as an eyeliner, the colors come out great!
What I like the versatility, you can really make up different looks. I like her, but I had expected something more from texture and pigmentation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment