Friday, March 4, 2011

Sample Counter Offer To Insurance

[favorites] February

Hello lovelies,

indeed the end of the month has been a while, well yes I wanted to show you anyway.
Last month I had not any general little desire to make-me-consuming or even me the nails to paint. I was just lazy;) and it shows well, care is still almost the same.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

* Nivea body lotion pure + natural - like I just really like ♥
* Essence Sun Club Bronze - For contouring, I find it almost indispensable
* p2 "Meet me at 12:30 "Nude Lipstick - fits a range of Camus, and make-ups, very very nice everyday
* Matt essence eye shadow - for blending, found this month for me and I think that makes the edges soft and beautiful
* Max Factor e / s - great for eyes and cheeks!
* rdl satin feeling "Blush - conjures simply beautiful, fresh cheeks
Basic * Super Volume Mascara Waterproof - the perfect Mascara, at least at present;)

Really it was a lot of variety this month, but well, maybe in March!

0 comments:

Post a Comment