Monday, March 7, 2011

What Is Sukida Made Of

essence Whoom Boooom! "Cream canvas"

Hello snails

I wanted to Le boycott, as you can see what came out! The eye shadow is just so beautiful that I forgive him his ugly packaging, sorry but the essence is really the ugliest packaging I have ever seen! When I have my eye shadow in a Z-range Depotter, would be the one who would be depottet fast: D
blasphemed Enough ...

the eyeshadow is currently available for € 1.55 in the "Whoom Boooom!" (How many "o" will be then?) to buy. Included are 3.5g and durable he is 24 months.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The color is a light brown a little darker than my skin with slight glitter particles, which however can only be seen up close. Otherwise, he is dull.
He is well pigmented, the texture is soft and it can be easy and good record and apply.
holds with base he also wonderful all day and still looks neat and good night!

What can I say, thoroughly convincing Product. I really like to wear it in everyday life with a darker color in the crease and ready. Here I speak from a real Recommended, who gets it now, should really feel free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment