Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post Wedding Brunch Invite Wording

ELF pack for me ...

Hello snails

so no one is not the wrong idea 11 but ELF ;)

I was asked to test and yesterday it was time and a packet of trickled in to me. After a long unpacking orgy (well sealed, I'd say), then came the 4 treasures to light:


ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Shimmer Pencil "twinkle teal" and quad "teal dream"


Studio Series: Matte e / s "mint" and pressed powder "buff"

The powder is really random entsprechent my skin color, at least so if you hold it next to it.
such beautiful things, unfortunately I can not even use [* Click * ], but on Monday I can get my paws reintuen and test start.

Thanks again to the ELF team ♥

Do you have products from ELF, if so, are you satisfied?

0 comments:

Post a Comment