Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Aircasts And Ligaments

[depleted] in February

Hello lovelies,

oh God it's already March and will soon be testing and Race and class ... : O

This month a little less, for products that I really wanted to get rid! They were absolutely bad for me, throw away but I did not want it!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

First Manhattan Style Mascara
Just bad, had almost no effect. I will definitely buy more probably not!

Alterra hand cream pomegranate & Aloe Vera
am also disappointed by this product, I, I've already read several times so positive things. The maintenance action is on me really bad, so they will not be bought later.

alverde Oriental feel and Nivea Shower Gel Touch Diamond Pröbchen
To test this Pröbchen are really perfect, both shower gel I found very enjoyable and so they are probably bought at some point in the large size.

alverde Blonde flushing hop blossom honey
The review must be typed yet, but already to begin with: because of the effect it is not a candidate when ordering!

course, there are already supplies in each area, great products are just waiting on my test;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment