Sunday, March 6, 2011

Leopard Gecko Ready To Eat

[Review] alverde Blonde flushing hop blossom honey

Hello lovelies,

I had already briefly at the depleted Matters February stated my opinion and apparently well had a lot of interest in a detailed review, correct ? ;)

She is now empty, like hard it is not, but in between I was always just about to buy me something else and easy to forget. But I remained steadfast, until this is cleared!


Flushing costs € 1.95 at dm / Budni includes regular 200ml (for my purchase was just a 25%-free action, so the 250ml contents). It is approximately 2 year shelf life and is not vegan (because they contain honey).

The packaging is yellow, designed to suit blonde. On the front label you can see a branch of hops and honey on the back are all the product information printed on it.
packaging is ok, practical and good, but not really an eye-catcher or a large Specificity.
The flushing itself is white and more like a cream, while most "conventional" gel-like shampoo is often just as are the alverde rinses probably stronger and thicker.
The fragrance is sweet and hard to describe, it is already owned (such as shampoo), but positive and I mean really like him really happy. The mud smells even though not excessive, even after many washings, I still like the scent very much. I do

Apply irrigation only in the tips and lengths, as my hair is cut stage, I have to spread the mud a bit higher. For laundry I need something more than a hazelnut-sized Quantity, not great, more or less. The distribution is somewhat more difficult, it's the other consistency, so it foams zero and therefore you have to give it individually in each strand. I often bounce down by half and I must again nachnehmen. I let the flushing action of 3-5 minutes, sometimes longer.
flushing goes without further problems quickly and easily. Here, feel the hair on already soft, smooth and well maintained.

The effect holds while rinsing unfortunately not during drying or thereafter, the tips do not feel great about a lot of well-kept a slight improvement is noted, but for me is not enough of the conditioning effect off! My hair shine naturally already so I can notice no change in my glory.

Hence effect for me is not enough caring enough. This is also the reason why I will not buy more this rinsing, I like the smell but really, but I just do not believe the result.

0 comments:

Post a Comment