Thursday, March 3, 2011

Large Scale Remote Controlled Tanks

A good team ....

.... yes - which crystallizes out is always more - are my pearl string and I have become .. .... This morning they came with the message "You have, I NEN new dealership opened ...." shot on the court - flashing eyes and a broad Grin inlclusive ....... 3x guesses you where I will be probably this afternoon or tomorrow then ........ and then when they swing the brush, constantly curious phrases and tones sound through the house. ... it whistles and sings to himself and time to time, GETTING loving phrases like :..... so Schätzili You little - you get I still chic (to the order table - but he was really stubborn) .... ..... well, you pretty )..... (the bedside table you'll be my masterpiece (on this chest is very proud of itself and each step recorded with your mobile phone) ... ... Well, it will slow it (a chair, the one who did not like the string pearl) ... or ... then just once in passing to me, as I photographed the chest - after their third demand, "when se is finally going to put a piece of jewelry that ?????? You "..........., why do you not even hang a rug so pure that it is like a waterfall out ????? .. .. and she said not really ironic - but I ask myself slowly, I'm also free up ????? - No, I found simply amazing what they so for about it - A GOOD TEAM SAME!!
it, then I'll do next time - the weather is so beautiful - all the doors and windows we have opened and the spring is blowing through the house - .... I could be flat on the deck chair Place in the Sun ...... your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment