Friday, March 4, 2011

Horse Images, Roached Back

tulips luck ........

...... as I paged through the current JDL magazine, I was very astonished, when I studied the article about tulips - there were others also show complete with tulip bulbs ... ... those are tulips in our flower shop offered every year at this time ...... this morning I'm all local Supermarkets to cut tulips grazed - it was nothing to get ..... so we have on the way back, then held at the said flower shop - AND THERE WERE .......... boxes of tulips in the sand bed yet ... . ... they are much more expensive than the average product in discount stores, but they are also more durable, for fresher's not (unless you cut it right in the garden or so but it takes a while ...) .... .... and when they are in the autumn then put back into the ground, I'm also in the next year of what !!!!!!... .... So here are some impressions, as I have implemented the proposal from JDL :..... ........ This morning it still did not look - everything hazy, gray and the trees with frost covered ...... but since the end of the morning shines again ..... YOU dear Sigrid, I would love to send you a few rays, but so good my wife to wire sun is unfortunately ..... not sure there are a few tulips Greetings ......... ... I wish you all a wonderful relaxing weekend
your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment