Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ashiko Ninja How To Use

Yes, I'm still !!!!.....

... but unfortunately I was now caught a full-blown cold with all the bells and whistles and I'm easy ..... stop of the day are still useable one or two special "particles "I finished this again ....... HUGE proud old bank measures 180 cm in length and is sageundschreibe 67 cm high - almost a table ..... ........ and my new "pride" this ancient "Opastuhl" as I call him affectionately - my grandfather used to enthroned in a chair like always ... it is an old office chair .... .. ...... the old leather on the seat, unfortunately, had had its day, so I have the seat with antique linen covered it .... ...... that was it, unfortunately it for today - I'm going to get into a hot tub - Watch Yourself!!

your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment