Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can Superpump 250 Kill You

Motley [TAG]

Hello mice
I just wanted more
I say go away now and then come Sunday again
, this is just a small trip to my grandparents and yes. Therefore, of course, no posts from me, at least Saturday, it looks like Sunday, I do not know. I will survive it:)
This Blush Yesterday I gain weight, since it was reduced and I have been regularly than the Le was out I sneaked around him. For he was allowed to € 1.49. to

Soft velvet Rouge "01 soft pink"
both beautiful colors and they seemed to be pigmented and not so bad, at least according to testers. But since I actually have enough Rouges, I thought that I also do not need another. Oh well ok but the colors are very beautiful, and now I like it but really love.

all I can tell you, also not yet:) Except I like it very much now! The Rouges were, at least for me very unpopular, and still found in large numbers in the spares box (next to the eyeliner pencils), pity at the beautiful colors. Perhaps you'll find it indeed still with you, great product for what it may!
Have you had what you bought from the Le?

I say goodbye to Sunday.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment