Friday, February 25, 2011

Design Your Own Thank You Cards

[Review] alverde Anti-Dandruff Shampoo healing clay

Hello Schnuckis,

the Review I push forward to longer, I had never wanted to write something. But now, I'll do it at last! There

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The shampoo is in your dm of confidence for almost 2 €, are contained 200ml and it is about 3.5 for years. The shampoo is vegan and silicone.

"..., combat smooth and gentle the cause of dandruff and contributes to a healthy scalp. In addition, binds healing clay excess oil on the scalp. ... Prevent formation of dandruff permanently. The Hair will comb easily and feel soft and smooth. "

sounds really promising, the first anti-dandruff shampoo in the natural cosmetics perceive what I understand have before never seen one.
I did indeed not have scales, but greasy hair or scalp and I'm still in search of products out delay the rapid fat something. I'm done with the alverde shampoos good experience, I wanted to also test it.
The Packaging is alverde-like, and how the skin products held with healing clay in red, looks attractive and functional.

application

The shampoo is yellow-brown-green (healing earth can greet, D) and smells like lemon or citrus fruits. The color scares off as I find something, but anyway. The shampoo has a very thin texture, not as a gel like other shampoos, so the shampoo once flows like the hand down on the floor. On the head, but normally it foams well. Massage and distribute works without problems, the foam is white and also not in this Ekelfarbe. The washing is also quickly and easily. The hair squeak beautiful, a sign that they are clean and purified.

effect - result

dried feeling to the hair soft, smooth and great. Of course they shine and look just fine. The first day is the great feeling, but my pony greasy normal after the second day. I do not feel an improvement here. Since I have no problem with dandruff, I can describe to you here have no effect.
is, however, the result here as in all other alverde shampoos, which I had before. It is equal to good and do not.

recommend? Yes and no, not more or less like the other alverde shampoos. The advertised performance meets only in part, therefore also no need to buy a candidate for me. Basically you can not, however, far wrong, and a test is worth one of you.


Warning: I am currently on a ski vacation, this post is pre-typed - if you read this, I'm probably just on the slopes. To a question I answer it on my return:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment