Thursday, February 17, 2011

Will I Still Have Cervical Mucus If Ive Conceived

Wet facts


Hello lovelies,
sales stagnated recently, I somehow preferred care, almost no DeKo more. Which is probably because of the fact that I am currently very nude make-up, only concealer, powder, mascara, and what's on the cheeks. Eye shadow, eyeliner, eyeliner has often been ignored cold: D But there is progress, I have been since about 2 weeks at last once again painted the nails
I was looking at dm and yesterday I only Deo at Schlecker purchased, and which received with:
* Rexona Cotton Dry Deo Stick
I've read so many good opinions about the deodorant, I've taken it once and my old one is probably going soon run out. I do not want at some point be left without Deo;)

* postbought alverde Shampoo

, still my favorite the alverde shampoos. taken * alverde Feuchtigkeitshaarkur (old version) In their haste, the old, never mind. I hope what is good, have also consistently positive reviews read.
Balea * Aloe Vera lip balm
actually still wanted a back-up care of urea, but there was already nothing more. I hope she comes back and the Aloe Vera is comparably well.
The lip balm I'm still pissed that urea will be probably only in the winter or what? I would find really stupid, because I also want the rest of the year healthy lips!
Does anyone know if the new conditioner has the same recipe and only the package size is changed?


0 comments:

Post a Comment