Thursday, February 10, 2011

Libor Interest Only Calculation

I have no words .........

....... so I'm quite used to - but because I'll never get used - IS IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER OF COURSE !!!!! Then came the one hand a magical card with very kind words from a customer, in which they thanked him for a nice article from our online shop - I was already stirred .... .... and actually I have to but for the confidence of the customers in us, thank you !!!!! I am glad already that the shop has operated so well - this alone is already a great joy for me !!!!! - And I now and then very nice emails from our customers get where you are ...... Thanks for the article and then a large package arrived here - and as I was then really the spit away !!!!!! In the package were two enchanting wrapped gifts with a lot of attention to detail ...... but looks himself - it was like Christmas !!!!!!! Just the crocheted flower has indeed brought me into a trance - I can not do that, so I decided I'd had in my blanket for the simple version ..... ..... came to light on the one hand a huge ancient flour sack - just how I love him - with great signs of age - who have the most charm for me ..... .... and was in the other package then a real "treasure box" - a magical box of large cap - handmade and trimmed with antique ornaments ....... ...., ancient linen (I do not know if I will use this treasure ever), a sweet pin cushion - that travels straight to my desk - Ural lines and the culmination by a sugar-sweet beautiful thank you card .... ... I get goose bumps even now - no, I do not exaggerate !!!!!!!!!! I do not know how I can thank these dear customer in such a short - maybe with our first snowdrops in the garden - which I then immediately brought to the house !!!!! Dear customers, who are here for you !!!!!! ..... and now I am having trouble me again with Vodafone - our lines are getting worse - so it is no more to see here collages - they simply can not be uploaded ......... ......... I wish you a relaxing evening
your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment