Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When Is A Best Time To Book A Flight To Spain?

[Review] CV Refreshing Cleansing Foam

Hello lovelies,


[this post was briefly ever online sorry, should appear only today:)]
today I present you [finally] in front of my new favorite things in washing gel. It is the first product of Cadeavera, yet I was interested in the brand before. Really read something or see you are doing so not from the products. There are probably a couple of beads for each make and I think this foam has a ♥ is followed in the coming days or next week then the same number of the Review of the refreshing tonic.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

CV 25 + Refreshing Face Cleansing Foam for normal and combination skin with pomegranate extract and sorrel
Available from Müller for € 1.95 for 150ml, durable 12M.

"CV refreshing cleansing foam, the skin thoroughly of dirt, makeup and excess sebum will donate ... during the intensive cleaning and soothing moisture. Leaves a smooth, fresh complexion.
pomegranate extract: provides intense moisture. The skin feels tight and well back on supplies.
Sauer Amper extract: Refines the pores regulated and combination skin "

First is why the series for blemished skin 15 + on it and here it 25 + Can not we have as a teen dry or normal skin, especially 15 +.? from the worst one is already out again,..) Well, no matter


The packaging is plain and simple and a bit boring, long I missed the stuff completely, because even All products are so white-blue and held it stands for nothing is in the eye.
But otherwise it is functional, too bad that you can not see how much product is still included, which I find handy, but anyway.

application

The foam is white and smells of fresh and slightly perfumed. On damp skin, the distribution is good and simple, in connection with the skin and it will gel and water is not as fluffy. I massage the foam then easily seen everything feels smooth and soft, like a breath of nothing! The washing is also fast and easy, the skin is not at all irritated or dry, but looks fresh and healthy and feels like that!

effect - result

This "light" feeling, I was afraid that the foam make-up not right away and you have to clean again. This concern is completely unfounded, when one then makes the control with a cotton pad and face water, you realize: The skin of dirt and make-up completely cleaned!
combination skin is indeed very challenging, for me must be a good washing gel grease, make-up and remove the dirt, yet gentle and caring to his skin in particular the cheeks. But not caring that the T-zone shine and I get more pimples! The fine-pored skin, I do not see this promise is not met, I feel well for a cleansing gel to be difficult to implement. But all other things will be fulfilled!

What can I say? Allen, the product will meet my needs! It removes everything is well and gentle - "a hint of anything". I will buy more this product in any case and can recommend it to you with good hearts warmly!



Warning: I am currently on a ski vacation, this post is pre-typed - if you read this, I'm probably just on the slopes. I reply to a question then on my return:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment