Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Schematic Electric Dog Fence

[Haul] A little care ...

Hello lovelies,

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

times today no review or Swatch but a how-to post, as I show you how I wash my brushes. This is certainly a possibility as I

find it on the most practical!

First, it is really important to wash out his brushes regularly. Depending on how often and what they are used, they should daily (foundation brush) or be washed after each use (eye shadow brush). I wash eye shadow brush approximately every 2 days in which they were used if their makeup is gaudy and you in many different colors, then after each use to wash simply must!
to brush washing should use either a brush soap or other products intended for use, mild or silicone-free shampoo (even baby shampoo should be good) and I use this cleanser of Balea Med dm. Works for me very well and is the cheapest solution.

So here how I do it ...




in Eyeshadow Eyelinerpinseln or less, of course.

Now I move the brush in the sink back and forth , then a few times while I change the position. Then I put the brush to the side so that the lotion again
beautiful acts. Is that really what brings, I do not know but I just do it;)


Now I move the brush
to wash out again back and forth
, this time on the palm during the tap running. As long as make up no more remnants of it are. Now they are first roughly ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site with a towel and dabbed
then rolled so in
tissues or kitchen roll
. This keeps the brush shape and dries relatively quickly.
And that's it, of course you have to wait until they are completely dry, I'll do the best in the evening, they are dry in the morning and usable again!

How does that? If so, how often and with what, baby shampoo, brushes, soap, ...? ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

0 comments:

Post a Comment