Monday, February 14, 2011

Whaat Does The Star Mean On A Pokemon Card

[Review] alverde caffeine Shampoo


Hello lovelies,

I'm coming home, coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home
... * Sing *. I was briefly away but it feels like an eternity, luckily I can now annoy the world once again with my posts and tweets, yeah.)
was
I tagged by Lulu

and this question I will now . answer




first Google or Yahoo?

Plain sailing: Google! Yahoo to me is kind of confusing and I do not care stores the Google search terms, they should know about it I give a lecture on cellulose and paper production is me damn;)

second Ice cream or cocktail?
ice, can still be explained by the age ...
third Day of stupidity or World AIDS Day?
4th Are you funny or not funny?
Funny!
5th Alcohol or cough drops?

If you want to do something for a cough is, of course, more alcohol. To improve the mood cough drops are more effective! . gmx.de web.de or?

Web even if the limited space is sometimes stupid.
7th Are you just happy or sad?

means, let's say I'm not shouting for joy but not too sad death
8th Shopping or sit on the computer?
trick question? Shopping and then! Haul post;)
9th Beer or Karamalz?
be honest, I'm not a beer drinker and the others I have I never tried. Am to have too much cola viiiieeel turned; D
10th Would you describe yourself as crazy or disturbed?
Anyway. 11th Cake or Pancake?
muffins! ♥ But cake is also and Pfannkuche so-so
12th Monday or Friday?
Monday is chemistry = stupid. But Friday is German ... Daily ago still Friday!

13th Pen or pencil?
filler. After a lecture by the teacher's pen through the wrist is injured, almost exclusively.
a 4th lined or squared?

Both, but rather checkered 15th Station or to the cemetery?

both not as sparkling, still prefer to train 16th Lavatory, toilet or bathroom?
oO is the not totally unimportant but rather toilet
17th English or math?
math, you can chat super! And in our English trainee I get the crisis
18th School or work?
school, I've never really worked in the school and one still has his friends and many breaks
19th Chocolate or vanilla?

vanilla as a scent better. But both very happy
20th What languages do you speak?
German, Saxon, English and French - oh yes and a set of Russian: D
21st Your absolute hatred subject?

sport! And chemistry and physics, is just not my world 22nd Something you would never do?

Much'm a little coward
23rd Coffee or tea?
not 24 of both
Phone or cell phone?

phone are there games on it!
25th E-mail or SMS?
e-mail! SMS is too expensive. ;)
will) And each of the join:
I Tagge times the Schnattchen !

0 comments:

Post a Comment