Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Gum Is Swollen After A Tooth Extraction

A chair for the hero and flowers for me .....

...... yes, you see right now ........ it is the 2nd time Post in a day ........ but this post was a week-long tug of war for the "right" seat for my hero above ..... or even longer ?!?..... there was a " Survivors from the past life of my heroes - a monster of a chair - charcoal colored buff to black wood .... ok, I admit, it was not bad at it, but my solution has always been a plaid thrown about that forever and always somehow slipped makeshift looked ...... then the "heirloom" (yet really from his grandfather William) from the home turf envisaged - "........ a "debris saw it on the sent photos, not so monstrous from (photographed apparently refined), but when he came up with the shipping company, could 2 man! hardly lift him ...... now he is in the garage and it is full !!!!.... No - no solution ...... BUT on Friday were we in our Liebing-antique dealers - in fact, to search for suitable cabinets (closets) for a sales order and suddenly my hero was sitting in a nice little chair - this couple .... THE WE!! Last night was my decision and the dealer delivered it ..... well, man / man can not Fletcher in there - but they are definitely comfortable !!!!.... ... this morning I am made nervous out of bed (it was still dark) and got me after my first post this morning, then full of energy to the pattern - an old curtain from Sweden has done so yet good service ... ........ it should be a removable cover, for the three Fur carrier the commands like "down there / No, etc. ...." also follow only as long as a two-legged in the room is, from time to remove and wash a good thing ...... then I got into my bag stock issued and dusted my collected treasures ......... The material should fit together so ...... ... the cost cutting then I have some blisters on his fingers, because this old / antique thick fabric (linen) and the shear force already costs almost glowed ...... and then went to sew it - to stitch together piece by piece , sew, adapt, staple, etc. ........ nÄ and then the small braided cords for the final stop and READY is Nummero 1!! (Nummero 2, "behusst" when my blisters have healed) ... ......... And the hero has already sat and admired the test result for the various befundenUND well, well over a hundred years old prints ..... yes, it even has my hero now become a glance. ...... ............. But grace the first fur bearers of God who dares to be first on the new piece of jewelry ...... I am looking forward especially now that a new Nummero in his robe so nice to sofa suits, which indeed has a removable cover, even if the Sofahusse contrast, a "walk" was because the bed has only a very straight lines ...... and while I am standing with numerous line items and thousands have fought battles of needles, ... ........ was my hero have been among others to get for breakfast sandwiches and had shot at the flower shop of his confidence even this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers - the flowers were the same in my new loot, who yesterday also found us .... ......... because in addition to several beautiful furniture I've also bright white ceramic and porcelain found, this will increase my stock ....... for the right dish or bowl, I surprisingly niiiiiiieee .. ... but you know also determined ...... so now I'm going to go admire my chair and I wish you all a cuddly rest Sunday ..... more good for the weather, at least for us - the I'll spare you the details - your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment