Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Edit Your Song Name On Finale

project: 8-week diet products

Hello lovelies,

before about ' Ner weeks was so many blogs on this "downsize your dressing table" to see the project. You choose from 10 products, make-up exclusively for 10 days and those posting every day so Amu. I find exciting and such a project, I wanted to venture once more. Unfortunately, I have no time to make up a daily AMU and then also to post more I want to make
But something in the direction so, alsoooo. 8-week diet products
As can be seen below, the product is very restricted. The project is based on today 7 days = 1 week (intelligence miracle, D) so 7 +1 = 8 products and I only make-up with these things! Eyelash curlers and brush USER I of course do that do not belong to the 8, I may use the. In addition, of course in the week not be bought, so buying ban!
Most products are self-explanatory, I think I will care of course, left out, but that I would have easily exceeded the number!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

* Maybelline pure matte powder
* catrice Allround Concealer palette
* p2 Face Base
* RdL Young Eyeshadow Base
* rdl satin feeling "Rouge
* Basic Super Volume Mascara
* p2" Your wild side "Duo Eyeliner
* p2 fusion eye color palette" something about orange "

I'm curious how it will work but I think I will not have big problems, is already the exception that I wear eyeshadow everyday;) How do you find such projects?

wish me luck and stamina

0 comments:

Post a Comment