Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cereal And Healthy Slogan

Balea Aloe Vera lip balm + small compared

Hello lovelies,

as is known this is the release in the summer for the Urea lip care , I really like them correctly you and me can well imagine they nachzukaufen, which, yes, but unfortunately (I sleep nose) is too late. Why this was allowed here, I just hope she is a substitute. The new care I've already tested a while, but if you again want a separate detailed review, it just screams for it;)

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The packaging type and this tube is 1:1, as the urea lip balm, I like the Tube a lot. This allows the dose Balm Apply well. In
smell and consistency, however, there has distinct differences. While urea has a solid lip balm, rich texture with a subtle cream smell, the Aloe Vera smells fresh and fruity. Aloe Vera smells different to me, the smell after a Balm Maybelline Lipstick, which I bought ages ago. I find the smell pleasant, but it smells different on the lips and slightly "musty". The lip balm is also smoother and feels lighter on the lips. In summer it is so much more comfortable on the lips!

The care action is good in both, the urea is still nurturing care. Nevertheless, I think she cares enough lips. This makes it more suitable for the day and the urea treatment for evening / night with me.

Nice product - but it would not replace the urea supplement lip care, but should!

0 comments:

Post a Comment