Thursday, February 10, 2011

Individual Investors In The Frontier Market

[Review] essence Multi Action Mascara ♥

Hello mice

nice that the number of readers is growing steadily grade ♥ welcome to all new!
Sun first: I am very basic for that matter, ie, in school I have nothing of it (ok a Labello and a brush in an emergency) but I never time myself nachzupudern etc. The bag I have here if I shopping, go to any longer events or other things where I want to shine with my appearance.

But really a lot I take it not also, for example, comes with NEVER blush or mascara. Mascara is to hold and stay there or disappear Rouge. Kajal sense to me yet, but I've never eh Bock tightened it.
What I take now, but ...

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

cotton swabs / cotton wool / hair tie:
Lip Balm / Lip Gloss / Lipstick
: Depending on what I wear on the day, but the essence of Nude Gloss goes on. ;)

Ok I'm a bore, but I must really be surprised what some rumschleppe with it. Often I'm amazed really. In the heart ... uh Make up bag I'm just not a make-up junkie, D

I was not tagged and tag so anybody, but wants to join, please like me who can then add the link purely put down. can

0 comments:

Post a Comment