Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Much Should U Sell A Razr For

great joy and project .....

..... yesterday I was very moved - just the right moment - I was once again in dispute with a "customer blockers" (...... Vodafone yes, this endless story is not over / official information from :..." Vodafone, according to technology, you have garkeine network / reception .... . how to make the really ????" ...... ok, they should know why, are indeed experts ?!?..... HOWEVER collagen upload is a trick that works, unfortunately, rarely came ).... a thick letter from Diana, a very dear customer, with which I independently learned of employments every now and then great conversations .... go beyond the normal vendor-client relationship and in the envelope were a charming self-designed card (Spring pure) with a very personal letter ,.... ...... a self-made Guardian Angel - the good at the moment I can do -! and a beautiful little book with stunning photos of various skin support .... . the Here is my favorite picture :..... ....... THANK YOU LOVE DIANA AND !!!!!......... my plaid is ready for a few days !!!!! Yes, I did it ...... ..... it has become so huge as I had made myself - I am not a dwarf, and even if I cover my, your feet are supposed to not look outside - there is hell difficult, as I thick cotton (Schulgarn ) have taken ........ well, the pattern of the individual Grannys are not particularly artistic, but I'm not a superhero in crochet and have me zurechtgefriemelt itself - unfortunately I can not do much with instructions .... about ... 140x200cm (including the angehäkelten sheet edge around) - is about 15x15 each Granny cm tall ... .. I started last summer at some point - I do not remember exactly .... about the time, and the Granny Crochet was shown at Granny ..... YES I FOUND THE VERY EXCITING!! How many balls !...... I crocheted - I only know that I had ordered again and again ... - I do not know .. now they have deposited on the day in an old beer crate, where I have FOR MY GRANNY BLANKET extra internal fittings are removed and clear with matte varnish. The crate is now under the big table with the stereo and then the ceiling also protected from the media and fur still visible ....... .. well, and since I had thicker Hungary took (Topflappengarn) it is hot and winter right -..... ............ for the summer yesterday, I already made a further attack in Granny blanket - because the Grannys be slightly smaller and the colors fit into the living room then even better ...... now I wish you all a wonderful day and it will fit well Yourself!! Your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment