Friday, February 18, 2011

Comments Onorange Box Lamictal

[Good riddance] essence Geleyeliner and more ...

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site Hello lovelies,

I was tagged by Hagebutterchen and that day I like to come, I think that's very exciting what others use such and want to have in the bathroom!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site "Shows me your bathtub edges, shower tray borders or hanging storage baskets, where cavort your favorite shampoos, conditioners forgotten UAE.

power but a photo of your bathtub edge without changing it first (!) And tells something. Why is such a mess? Why is the so-tidy, there is a system? What does it say behind it, behind the 5 other tubes, that is so bad that it has to hide behind? Or are you always happy with everything and you can imagine like your favorite shower gel "

I still live with my parents (my age also normal;)) and therefore only a minimal part of my stuff is located in the bathroom only! a shampoo, shower gel and conditioner, in each case should go to the empty or the favorite classified information. I would stand up all my things there, then no place would be more for the others: D
So slow I want to wash gel, and all additional extra to the bathroom every time, but I always leave more complicated and then they get used vlt. slowly to the variety of products: This is not D

a Nivea For Men Strong power

2 Balea Gel Aloe Vera Lime

3 alverde Oriental Feeling macadamia nut / Shea Butter - unfortunately empty, bought later in large

4 Balea Med Lotion - topped quite a few times as a super wash gel or up removing *
5 Patenne Pro- V Shampoo

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site 6 Rilanja Shower Scrub - belonged to my Mom, I'm trying to use up grade. So-so smells of nothing and is very rough. But is already years old ;-)

7 alverde Caffeine Shampoo - ok, but it will not likely buy more. There are better shampoos at alverde stands, so as to use up.
8 alverde Moisture Conditioner - I have since yesterday. I heard it this morning, the first Tried it out! *
9 Nivea Natural Oil (my dad swears it!)


10 alverde Blonde Conditioner - which must belong to me, all others have dark hair: o). I like the scent, but unfortunately has almost no effect. Is there to use up.

11 Paten formed Pro-V Conditioner Color

12 adidas Sport Shower

The chaos just like that, but even worse is that things are falling out of the thing out, how many times I have fallen off and I do what I twitch every time the shower together!
really does get dusty with us anything that go in the bathroom cabinet and dust there: D.

I'd be interested as that on
Nickelodeon / Nicole
and
Maria
looks in the bathroom, I hereby Tagge you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment