Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brute Marine Core Singlet

felt 1000 km ........

..... we have come this weekend, the hero and I ......... until we got a call: "We are back from France, will collect all times ... ."..... and today it went back in los ...... the perfect weather for us here (though quite fresh but sunny weather) has also really been a pleasure and at least two trains had not even a mouse more place had - I had pictures taken of it, but unfortunately I had the camera set incorrectly ........... AND we were shopping yesterday afternoon for the little child - so, for me is something fell off. ..... However, when I consider how my wardrobe looked like before and at the seams he would cry today because of malnutrition - the wardrobe, I mean ........ Just that I have other priorities now seemingly umpteen times and I wonder do I need it when I tie it ????? I think I'm now more jeans to work with color patches than without - because a decision is made for a much faster decoration !!!!!........ And the gray chest for the time being in the dressing room "between parked" - your Comments about this yesterday have made me a little thoughtful shcon !!!!!.... and so now the old rabbit hutch door is sometimes fees are used (that they had to be cleaned in the bathtub, and that the hero after the drain not again "entflusen", I had to mention better-I could not exactly in freezing temperatures in the yard scrub ....).. .... Last night and this afternoon I have as much washed by hand, as was the last not years, because the old china, I do not want to rush through the dishwasher and washing machines so old glass does, unfortunately, very crooked (it gets ugly veil ) .. .... and in time the hero is then operated craft - I love it when we potter along !!!!!... ..... these two old pressed glass jars and the book of 1871 move on art history in our collections ...... ...... this delightful wall cabinet is still in the door an intact stained glass ..... ...... that old desk still has a fantastically well-preserved old paint and is first in my office - for now it's all the porcelain and ceramic treasures stored .... ..... well traveled treasures (unfortunately the camera was set wrong )..... ........ and now I'm going to walk on the sofa and wish you all a cozy evening - I'm looking forward to tomorrow ...... Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment