Sunday, February 20, 2011

High Heels Grandmother

every Sunday ...

Hello lovelies,

since yesterday morning I'm gone - that's why some rest on the blog, but not quite: D

driven off week would be and this week at home clean out, unfortunately I'll hang on some things and think "Oh, you the user-determined yet ..." Nope! Amazing how they can somehow do not except these companions, as was the farewell short and painless:


http://www.sv-sulzkirchen.de/assets/images/skifahren.jpg The essence Geleyeliner in blackened wanted from the denim so highly praised and hyped, I have some regrets him to buy me. I wear eyeliner and almost never when I then use eyeliner pens. Now I have him, however, and wanted to use him once more and again what is? Just dried, yet not as strong as in others, but still not usable! * Gnaaaa * Once again a great example of the essence quality!
(In essence the forum I've never seen that shortly after the Le, as some written "the Gelline Bring just like the out of the Le in the normal range," which are viiiieel have fun: D)


Links from an old Gloss Rimmel, I think he is 2 years old. It smells a little weird and I do not use it anyway, so he comes off rather before he completely flips!


0 comments:

Post a Comment