Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lg Parts For Model 42pb4d

[day] What I have in my makeup bag ...

Hello lovelies, ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
I'm not a fan of so-hyped products, the expectations are huge, and then only rarely comply with the product then. But to "coral" I creep around for some time, is indeed 'ne nice color, huh?
But it keeps my husband Ross probably not necessary, sometimes at length to get the new Alterra range and counter, in my mind is still around products that nobody wants and finally thrown away slow times could be. So if now a Ross employee reading this, because you know you have to do! I just want the new stuff ...
packaging I find really quite chic, and the best of Alterra or Rival de Loop items hygiene seal!
The caring lipsticks cost € 3.49, are available in 6 colors and durable 12M. The color 06 is a red coral and hard to explain xD, the image bringing the color but across well. The opacity is not so high, I have to wear a few layers on, so that could be seen in the picture at all what, but I have red lips. So, if one little plotting, is it in me to make one your-lips-but-better color:)

comfort and the texture is really nice and creamy. However, not too creamy like the p2 lipsticks. To stop I can not say anything because I own them myself but a short time and they still could not test in everyday life:)

Very, very nice color, who can do it like I recommend the color really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment