Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Is The Most Ticklish Race

Liebesgeflüster ........ AND THE WINNER IS

....... you could call this post ......... well I thought I'd get looked at my post cards and so treasures found some magic cards, which could be summarized under the heading of whispering sweet nothings .... ... The postcards are not only romantic themes, but also some very beautiful poems and sayings integrated into the motives .... ..... the backs are fine with the old script described ....... romance ..... and these cards were sent through the year ........... It is also embossed cards here ............. ... often with elaborate gold print additional ...... the longing was put into words ... ............ messages also without many words are below .... ........ but also sad - like a broken heart - was taken in post card form ...... ...... love prevails but then ........ ..... I wish you a good Sunday to me your loved ones ...... ....... your Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment