Sunday, February 6, 2011

Density To Mole Fraction

every Sunday ...

Hello lovelies,
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site


the days I was asked whether I
the Amu
could make a tutorial, did say, though I had it until the memory call as I had since made, but I think I've done it about!
I hope you recognize where all this if you have any questions, comments or simply if you also Post needs you, go ahead \u0026lt;3

left side the "source material", I'm here completely without makeup. Right I have applied Face Base, concealer and powder , it already looks better and natürlcih are the dark circles to see less:) Apply First Eyeshadow Base I knock them easily accessible and wait a moment. Next, then vanilla tone to the whole eyelid is successful, I'm here from MNY used the No. 104A, but I think so a tone has determined each at home.

Next, this
applied beige tone on the outer half


to be then I have been a darker brown
in and around the crease
, depending on the shape of the AMU's, give it the brown on the lid. I have the two dark brown tones are also mixed from the "chocolate" quad and then applied. Initially this may be quiet messy anyway is still blinded
well. I then nachgenommen again, because the brown would be too pale otherwise, it just makes sense to or so as it looks good!
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

So after the blending, I have blinded the transitions between the skin and AMU with a skin-colored, matte tone and made it smoother and softens. This step is not essential, but it looks like I find softer and better. I have here the brightest sound from the quad used.
In the final sprint ...
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

than last yet
brown eyeliner on the lower lashline
,
highlighter under the brow and in the interior angle
and
! My first choice is now really the essence Multi Action, the result is really great \u0026lt;3
and done, I hope you like it and it comes relatively close to the real Amu!
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

0 comments:

Post a Comment