Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chapped Lips Hpv Hpv On Lips And Treament?

sooooo much ........

but not as much as usual in recent days have happened ....... I have the flu under control - stronger than I had first assumed .... about as dull feel my condition at the moment, like the weather in Berlin on Saturday was - .... ....... and it was probably a little too much yesterday, because today my head also feels very "foggy" on .....( such beautiful historic lanterns adorn the way the square in front of the Brandenburg Gate )....... and I would also like to thank you for the well wishes to thank !!!!! ....... First of all - I have a new help after I enter the last weeks and months had sought so desperately - and Catrin seems to be a stroke of luck: they worked clean, fast and also has his heart in the right Fleck and enjoys working - an experience that is unfortunately very rare !!!!....... Vodafone is still not correct - the hero has now turned on Friday - and gave the promise of a team leader of customer blocker me on, it will be on Saturday, a technician Report - 3x your guesses ..... RIGHT - we are waiting on the call today - but the confirmation that we here at 125% of capacity sold, and we fall down holding back, which he (the hero) get. ......... This will be my sweet bunny BECOME HEALTH-RABBIT - the last night was my hero for me posted in the passenger seat ..... and the little guy this morning was immediately given a beautiful cloth-bound with pilgrim medal - so it fits perfectly next to my bed afterwards and I can "watch "..... .......... and the whole armfuls of tulips will still support (in this case white double flowers ).... ....... red parrot tulips behind the stove .. ... delicate cream-pink-green Others flamed on the kitchen table ... ..... these branches of eucalyptus and gypsophila are first in the laundry room "between parked and waiting to be tied to rings .... ...... Well, and if we were ever in Berlin ......... right - a little air flea market had to already be a swing ....... beautiful ancient setting, we could (ie my hero and the dealer) to the car haul ..... ...... these two studies was very touching (with pen and ink drawing) I was immediately approached ....... ... this beautiful female nude is the framework üpptigen probably walk into the bedroom (he's signed and afterwards I will try to decipher even the name and then googled )...... ..... ..... also found this other treasures to us :......... the old chair I'll probably leave it as it is - the state is just too good and I think he may also the "best stories" to tell, because the wood has taken on a wonderful patina .... ... this chair gets a new paint scheme tomorrow ........ ... and since I had in the past few days could not do much other than "lying around and still (sometimes less) to suffer to myself," is growing in my "waking phases" at least the new Granny blanket - I am in these two colors I am totally in love ... .... and I want to try even more different from the 2 Grannys colors than the first Granny Granny blanket ..... each is just 13x13 cm 25 ....... I have already done (there are always the same this time also the threads sewn )..... 12 Grannys per row and 16 rows in the length I will probably need to enter for a reasonable size of 150 x 200 cm gets - missing thus still needed 167 to 192 Granny Sun laaaaaange ...... I will not lie flat !!!!!!. ...... .... and now I walk back to my bed and I will try to find a little peace - just today, when finally the sun came back can be.
Watch Yourself!!
your Jacqueline
PS: .... and then I've also got our BLOG BIRTHDAY at 18.2. Forgot sheer ill - yeah, since 18.02.2010, he has existed ...... and it was a VERY NICE BLOGGER YEAR - that is if I'm really fit again, a NACHGEBURTSTAG give !!!!! I personally enjoy it very much, from time to time in the old posts "to dig" ...... IT SO MUCH HAPPENED in the past 12 months!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment